“Push Yourself Because, No One Else Is Going To Do It For You.”
How many times have you dynamically started a weight loss or bodybuilding program, only to stop after a short while?
Have you tried making changes in your life or start something new, but couldn’t, due to lack of motivation?
Sometimes, we have the motivation and passion to start something, but eventually lose the motivation and stop what we started. This happens occasionally to people; wonder what we can do to not lose the enthusiasm; to continue till the end.
WHAT IS MOTIVATION AND WHY DO WE NEED?
Motivation is an inner driving force that pushes you to do and achieve things. It’s composed of a strong devotion, ambition, and the cognizance of the importance of what you want to do.
In order to achieve anything, you need a driving force, else nothing would happen. A plain wish is not strong enough for you to make a move. A wish is a weak desire, but a strong desire can push you ahead, to act and accomplish aims/goals.
Motivation is stimulated by internal and external factors, which encourages the desire and energy to pursue commitment to a job/goal. It is the process that encourages people to act, do things, and achieve goals.
“Motivation Is The Powerful Engine That Moves You Toward Success And Accomplishments In Every Area Of Your Life.”
WHAT HELPS YOU GET MOTIVATED?
- You need to know exactly what you want.
- Your goal should be clear.
- You need to be aware of it advantages of what you want to achieve.
- You need to keep the desire, enthusiasm and passion constantly alive.
- Positive thoughts and self-motivation.
Thinking and believing that your goal can come true, would increase your motivation and strengthen your desire to achieve it. Convincing yourself of the importance of what you want to achieve, would increase your motivation. Also, you’ll be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal.
As strange as it might sound, exercising your body routinely can help too. This will improve your energy level, inner strength and determination, and help you frequently get motivated, active and passionate.
“Because You Can’t Expect To Be Treated Great If You Don’t First Believe That You Are Great.”
TIPS AND ADVICE
Motivation has much to do with the emotions and the imagination. This means that if you want to get motivated, you have to work on your feelings and imagination. You can do so, by visualizing your goal as clearly as possible, and actually feeling that you are enjoying it.
“Visualizing Your Desire As Already Accomplished, And Enjoying The Feelings Of Accomplishment, Awaken In You Energies That Drive You To Do Whatever It Takes To Make Your Desire Come True”
FOLLOWING ARE SOME TIPS
- Firstly, Think and examine your goal, and find out whether you really want to achieve it. Is it worth the effort and time? Maybe you don’t really want it. If after thinking about your goal, you realize that you do not really care about it, you can move on.
- Secondly, Make your goal very clear. Writing it down will help you describe it in clear and crisp words. The more specific it is, the easier it would be to focus on it and get yourself motivated.
- Thirdly, Envision your goal as already accomplished, and close your mind to doubts and disbelief. Envision how your life would be after getting what you want. Imagine how you would feel after achieving your goal.
- Read books or articles about the subject of your goal. Learn about people who have achieved success. Read inspiring quotes related to the topic of your goal. They will keep your mind directed toward your goal and focused on it.
- If depressed or feeling low, and have no interest to do anything, you should gather all the strength you have. Go out for a walk, exercise your body, force yourself to get out. Watch an entertaining movie, which will change your mood.
- Finally, start taking small steps toward your goal right now. Don’t wait for the right opportunity and time. Any time is the right time, otherwise it is just procrastination.