AWeber is a web-based email marketing service provider consisting of a number of services related to marketing. Aweber Communications is the creator of this online marketing tool. Since the time it was created, back in 1998, until now, Aweber has greater than 100,000 users around the world.
What is Internet Marketing?
The marketing and advertising efforts often make use of the Web and email for promoting sales. This is typically done with the help of electronic commerce. Hence, it is collectively referred to as Internet Marketing or Online Marketing. Majority of the times, internet marketing and online advertising efforts are utilized along with advertising techniques. These include the use of newspapers, television, magazines as well as radio.
Email marketing is a specialized area under Internet Marketing, which also includes Web Marketing and Social Media Marketing. The difference between email marketing and direct mail – messages are sent to customers or clients electronically through an email. Whereas, the traditional method of sending messages is via postal service.
What is the exact meaning of Email Marketing?
Email marketing is defined as the use of email to send a commercial message for advertising any product or service. This electronic message is generally sent to a large group of people. They are considered as potential customers or are already a customer.
The emails sent usually comprise of any of the following:
- Business requests
- Request for any sales
- Request for donations.
The major objectives of email marketing include:
- Firstly, to enhance the relationship between the merchants and their customers or clients.
- Secondly, to increase the awareness about a particular brand of interest.
- Thirdly, to help the users maintain good contact with their clients.
In general, the term email marketing refers to the act of the merchant sending emails to their previous or present customers in order to strengthen the loyalty of their customers. Therefore, this would help them attract the customers to repeat their business with the same merchant. In addition to this, it also helps the merchants to persuade the existing customers for purchasing their products or helps them acquire new customers.[the_ad id=”753″]
Now, what is AWeber?
There are a number of email marketing services which help in the promotion of various sales. AWeber- commonly used marketing service that provides a platform for online marketing and advertising. It is helpful for maintaining a good relationship between the customers and their respective merchants. Hence, Aweber is clearly a better option for email marketing.
Must Read: GRAMMARLY REVIEW –FREE WRITING ASSISTANT
The most common users of AWeber include small-scale business clients. The subscribers of AWeber receive emails which provide information regarding the sales that they might be interested in. This helps them stay up to date with all the latest sales news. Thus, this is beneficial to the merchants for acquiring immediate sales of their products or services.
Features and Functions of AWeber:
AWeber has multiple functions to perform which help enhance the merchants’ sales. The basic features and the corresponding functions of AWeber include:
- Simple functioning: AWeber is a very simple online service that has a number of features with several tools for helping you promote sales via email marketing.
- An unlimited number of emails: You can send a series of automatic messages to subscribers for building relationships in a simple manner. With AWeber, there is no limit on the number of emails you send. Hence, you are free to send unlimited emails to an unlimited number of subscribers on a daily basis.
- Easy notifications: You can effortlessly notify the readers of your blog about the recently published posts.
- Effective communication: With this platform, you can easily communicate with clients and customers in an efficient manner.
- Advertising: Various newsletters, offers and/or coupons can be broadcasted via this web-based service.
- Healthy relationships: This email marketing service is helpful for establishing and maintaining healthy relationships with customers and clients.
- Sign-up forms: This online marketing tool helps in easy publishing of sign-up forms on your website which helps you grow your email list.
- Drag and Drop Editor: For choosing a template for your email, you have over 700 mobile responsive templates to select from.
- Email Automation: With the help of the drag and drop editor, you can create automated email sequences effortlessly.
- HTML Templates: You can easily create and send professional email newsletters to all the subscribers with ease.
Additional points that AWeber contains
- Split Testing: You can test the number of times you send an email to the subscribers, the content of your emails, subject lines.
- Mobile Apps: You can easily download AWeber on your mobile phones and get complete access to all the features.
- Auto-responder Follow-Ups: This option allows you to send automatically delivered emails to your subscribers.
- RSS to Email: On uploading new blog posts, you have an option for creating emails for the corresponding posts automatically.
- Integrations: If you wish to, you can easily use your favorite online tools and connect them to your email list. This would help you increase your mailing list in an automated manner.
- Email API: AWeber has a great API which allows you to connect with third-party integrations.
- Email Marketing Tracking: With this option, you can analyse your email performance and make any improvements, if and when required.
- Management and Segmenting of Subscribers: This allows you to easily track and manage your subscriber list, and also allows you to send targeted emails by creating subscriber segments.
- Accurate Email Delivery: All your emails are will reach the subscribers on time as this email marketing tool has excellent deliverability.
- Customer Service: In case of any trouble with your AWeber account, you have immediate access to the customer service to get the required support.
Working of AWeber
AWeber is developed with the mission to help build or enhance your business with customers and/or clients with ease. You can effortlessly manage your subscribers with the helpdesk software. Follow these steps to start using your AWeber account:
- Create your AWeber account by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Proceed with the payment to complete the account creation.
- However, if you are opting for the trial version of AWeber, you would not be asked for any payment.
- Activate the AWeber plugin from the LiveAgent plugins section. Hence, once the plugin is activated, you can easily modify your email marketing lists. You can subscribe and unsubscribe contacts to this list.
- Complete access to all the features of AWeber will then be available to you.
However, during the subscription of a particular contact, the contact receives an opt-in email. As a matter of fact, the subscription is confirmed only after the contact confirms it. This will help prevent the subscriber from receiving any spam emails.[the_ad id=”758″]
Benefits of using AWeber:
The use of AWeber is highly beneficial to various businesses, including small-scale businesses as well as large-scale businesses. The merchants can easily grow their business with their clients and customers due to multiple functions that AWeber can perform. Few of the benefits include:
- Increasing the mailing list
- Helping its users stay in constant contact with their subscribers present on the mailing list
- Creating opt-in forms
- Managing the users’ email subscribers
- Perform various procedures to ensure efficient operating
Although AWeber is a paid service, the fee is genuine considering how helpful it is for growing your business.
Pricing of AWeber:
AWeber has various pricing plans which you can choose from, depending on your requirement. The prices, however, vary based on the number of subscribers allowed for one account. The price of each plan and the corresponding number of subscribers is as mentioned below:
- $19 per month, for up to 500 subscribers
- $29 per month, for more than 500 subscribers and up to 2,500 subscribers
- $49 per month, for more than 2,500 subscribers and up to 5,000 subscribers
- $69 per month, for more than 5,000 subscribers and up to 10,000 subscribers
- $149 per month, for more than 10,000 subscribers and up to 25,000 subscribers
- For more than 25,000 subscribers, you can ask for a separate quotation.
However, if you don’t wish to download the paid version of AWeber, you have an option to download a trial version for free. This free trial version is for a limited period of 30 days. Whether you opt for the free version or the trial version, AWeber gives you complete access to all its features.
Furthermore, your account will include user-friendly tools for creating professional emails and sign up forms which will attract your subscribers. Simple automation of emails is present, thus ensuring that the right person receives the right message at the right time. AWeber has industry-leading deliverability which ensures that the emails sent to the subscribers reach their inbox. Additionally, you will also have all day long access to the email experts of AWeber.[the_ad id=”758″]